English: VIII National Course Suzuki
19 to 24 July 2021 (ONLINE)
A PLACE FOR EVERYONE
A meeting point for parents, children and teachers: those of us who live the Suzuki Method in Spain and some friends from other countries.
It is a place for children and adults, where we will have the opportunity to observe and attend classes and participate at the talks from the "teacher trainers".
After canceling the 2020 edition, due to the pandemic situation, this year we have decided to meet online.
We couldn't let another summer go by without you.
- Small groups in the Suzuki Collective of 5 to 7 children. Compulsory the presence of one parent/adult during the classes.
- You will be able to attend the talks given by the Teachers. You will also receive a timetable and a list of access links.
HOW TO REGISTER?
The course is aimed to families who are a member of their National Suzuki Method Association.
You must fill in an electronic registration form that you will find on the following website: www.federacionmetodosuzuki.es.
The registration period will start on Thursday 15th of April 2021 until April 30th. extended until May 16th registration period open until 15th of june
Once registered you will receive an email with all the information you have provided, so that you can check it, as well as the information necessary to make a deposit payment of 50€ to reserve your place. This payment must be made within 3 days from your registration.
Once you have made a deposit payment, you will receive the confirmation of enrolment and the remaining amount to pay. The timetable for the course, will be sent closer to the beginning of the course.
The deposit payment reservation fee will not be refunded.
At the end of the enrolment period, if all places have been allocated, we will keep a waiting list open.
- The classes will be held through the ZOOM platform. The presence of an adult is essential during the classes.
- Each enrolled student will have an exclusive email account for the course, to log into the different events. Access codes and a souvenir of the course will be sent by post.
- The lectures, concerts and opening and closing ceremonies will be broadcast live on the internet, with private access control.
- Students must have a high-quality internet connection, preferably wired.
- In order to make a virtual Playtogether, we will ask you to make some recordings before the course, instructions will be sent closer to the course.
First day, Monday 19th of July.
From 17:00 on -we will start the course with our Opening Ceremony introducing all the teachers and all the activities. We will also be able to enjoy some teachers’ performances.
From Tuesday 20th to Friday 23rd – All classes will start in the morning and we will have our talks for parents and teachers in the afternoons. Every afternoon we will broadcast live a "solo concert". If you are interested in performing in a Solo Concert, you will have to sign up for it.
We will create a virtual space for parents, teachers and students to share experiences.
Last day, Saturday 24th of July.
We will end the course with our Final Concert, broadcasting the videos recorded, with the work done during the course by the Suzuki groups and… some surprises...