You are about to proceed to fill in the registration form to attend the VIII Suzuki National Course 2021 - Online. Please read these points before filling in the form.
- The first person to register must be an adult, who will be responsible for the registration, all arrangements will be made with this person.
- Register all the children in the family unit who wish to enrol on the same application form. It is essential that the family is a member of the National Association in your country of residence. If you do not have one, please complete the registration form without filling in the Suzuki family number and contact email@example.com explaining your case.
- You will receive an email confirming the sending of this form with the data you have communicated. Check them and if you find any errors, please reply and let us know what needs to be corrected.
- You have 5 days to pay 50€ as a reservation fee. Teachers in training with FEMS do not have to pay the booking fee.
- If you do not receive the email, please check your SPAM email and identify the account firstname.lastname@example.org as NOT SPAM.
- We will then contact you to confirm all the sections and generate a financial settlement.
- For the acceptance of participants, we will take into account as a priority the order of registration and the need to cover places by training levels.
- We will send the course material in the first fortnight of July to the address you provide when registering. Shipping costs outside Spain are not included. Before any shipment is made, we will contact you to inform you of the cost of the shipment.
GENERAL REGISTRATION DETAILS